Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm not dead!

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've updated, but I'm planning to get this blog up and running again. There aren't a lot of resources out there for people with vulvodynia and for people who can't, or don't want to, have PIV sex, and I'm proud to be one of them.

I've had a very exhausting few years. Those of you who know me in real life will remember that I've had multiple suicide attempts because of the mental illnesses that I didn't even know I've had. I'm still in the process of getting better and getting my life back on track, but I want to get back to blogging because I have a lot of things to say about PIV sex.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with an amazing thong that pushes consent and recognizes that women don't all want PIV:



Blackheart Lingerie also offers "yes," "maybe..." and "later" thongs. It reminds me of the Pink Loves Consent campaign, which I can't support enough.

You have to sign up in order to buy from Blackheart, but there is no catch. It isn't a monthly service. My one issue with them is that I ordered from them over a month ago and haven't received my thongs yet, but I was out of town and had my mail held, so I suspect that I'm dealing with a post office issue and not an issue with Blackheart Lingerie.

(I am not paid to endorse any products on this blog, so this is my sincere recommendation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment